- Management of Personal Information
- We take necessary and appropriate measures to protect your personal information by implementing appropriate organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of your personal information, and by taking other necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of your personal information.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
- We will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- We will use the acquired personal information for the following purposes Operation, maintenance, and management of this website To provide services through this website To respond to inquiries through this website.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not provide personal information to third parties unless we have the consent of the customer or it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with the law.
- Disposal of Personal Information
- We will delete or dispose of personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is used, and we will use the best possible methods to prevent external loss of personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review of Handling of Personal Information
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information, and will conduct inspections of our handling of personal information, management systems, and initiatives, and will continually improve and review them.